Spring steel hardening equipment
|Application||Steel bar preheating before forging, rolling, forming|
|Power||100 KW-8000 KW|
|Non standard||Professional customization|
Spring steel hardening equipment for spring steel heat treating designed, built by Forever provide flexible hardening solutions to match customer different production needs.
The purpose of spring hardening is to make the super-cooled austenite transform martensitic or bainite and obtain martensite or bainite structure. Then cooperate with the tempering at different temperatures so as to greatly improve the rigidity, hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and toughness of the steel and meet the different use requirements of various machinery parts and tools. Hardneing can also meet the special physical and chemical properties of some special steels such as ferromagnetism and corrosion resistance.
Product Name: Spring steel hardening equipment
Induction heater: T2 copper tube winding, double insulation and refractory cement for holding
Hardening medium: Water
Pipe material: 304 Stainless steel
The advantages of our spring steel hardening equipment
1.Fully automatic and simple furnace replacement.
2.Spring steel hardening equipment is mainly used for hardening of spring steel, carbon steel, deformed bar,round bar,aluminum bar, shaft, gear, axle bearing, connecting rod and so on;
3.The greatest advantage is that the operation of our induction heat treating equipment is very simple,flexible feeding and discharging.
● Fast heating speed, less oxidation layer, high heating efficiency,good quality forgings.
● Uniform heating;small temperature difference between the surface and the core.
● High control precision for the heating temperature and power.
Customer commitment for spring steel hardening equipment
● Responsible for the installment and debugging of the spring steel hardening equipment;
● To provide customers with double technical support for operators and spring steel hardening equipment management and maintenance personal.
● Reach to the field as soon as possible after receiving customer’s requirements.
● Troubleshooting within one day.
● To provide more relevant service according to customer individual induction heating requirements.