Induction heating hardening equipment
|Application||Surface hardening,through hardening|
|Non standard||Professional customization|
Product Name: Induction heating hardening equipment
Induction hardening is a heat treatment process carried out to increase the hardness and mechanical strength of steel.Steel is heated to a temperature slightly higher than the upper critical (between 850-900ºC) and then cooled quickly (depending on the characteristics of steel) in a hardening medium such as oil, air, water, water mixed with soluble polymers, etc.
Forever induction heating hardening equipment is to selectively harden areas of a part or assembly without affecting the properties of the part as a whole.Our induction heating hardening equipment has wide applications as below:
● Surface hardening of steel or steel alloys
● Rolling hardening
● Rail hardening
● Gear hardening
● Spring hardening
● Sprockets hardening
● Axle shafts hardening
● Pins hardening
● Steering components hardening
● Transmission components hardening
● Power tools hardening
● Drive shafts hardening
Forever induction heating hardening equipment layout
Properties of our induction heating hardening equipment include:
● Automatic loading and unloading material,controlled by PLC.
● Very fast and efficient heating and cooling.
● Allows for surface hardening,case hardening and through hardening.
● Typically uses carbon and alloy steels with a carbon content between 0.30% and 1.00%.
● Good protection functions for long term performance.
● Less distortion than other heating methods like carburizing and flame hardening.
● Material costs are reduced as process is compatible with lower hardenability, lower-cost alloys.
● Increases durability and resistance to wear.
Related product: Steel bar hardening and tempering Steel pipe hardening and tempering shaft hardening heat treatment
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.