Electric induction furnace
|Application||Bar, pipe, billet, strip, wire, slab, plate heating, annealing, quenching|
|Power||100 KW-10000 KW|
Product Name: Electric induction furnace
Forever electric induction furnace used for heating a wide range of bar, pipe, billet or wire diameters with the advanced electromagnetic induction heating technology, which is featured as fast heating, high heating efficiency and lower power consumption. We will provide the most energy saving solutions and competitive electric induction furnace price.
Electric induction furnace configuration:
● IGBT air cooled induction heating power supply
● Furnace rack (including compensation capacitor, waterway, circuit)
● Induction heating equipment inductor
● Connect conductor / copper bar (power to furnace).
● Automatic feeding device for discharging platform
● The mechanical action of the furnace for steel billet is controlled by automatic timing. The manual operation only needs to put the steel into the feeding platform before the furnace.
Performance features of electric induction furnace
● Electric induction furnace can start working without preheating;continuous work is available;
● The user can adjust the power to shorten or lengthen the heating time;
● Our electric induction furnace has manual and automatic heating functions;
● Our electric induction furnace can satisfy round bar diathermy requirements or partial heating requirements.
● There is heating indication in the heating process;
● The heating power and heating time is adjustable;
● The power supply has strict purview management system and perfect one key to restore system.
● The induction heating system has protection and alarm indication for over voltage, over current, phase, temperature, pressure ;
● We can equip cooling system such as plate heat exchanger or pure water circulating cooling tower.
Please kindly tell us,
The work piece type and material?
The work piece dimensions?
The production capacity for your work piece?
Then we will provide suitable electric induction furnace.
More details or videos about Induction heat treating equipment, please send us inquiry at email@example.com.