Aluminum heat treatment
Application: Heating & Heat Treatment
Heating Method:Induction Heating
Length Allow:Not limited
Aluminum heat treatment
Heat treating processes for aluminum are precision processes. They must be carried out in furnaces properly designed and built to provide the thermal conditions required, and adequately equipped with control instruments to insure the desired continuity and uniformity of temperature-time cycles. To insure the final desired characteristics, process details must be established and controlled carefully for each type of product.
The general types of heat treatments applied to aluminum and its alloys are:
● Preheating or homogenizing, to reduce chemical segregation of cast structures and to improve their workability
● Annealing, to soften strain-hardened (work-hardened) and heat treated alloy structures, to relieve stresses, and to stabilize properties and dimensions
● Solution heat treatments, to effect solid solution of alloying constituents and improve mechanical properties
● High reliability:Adopt famous brand components of IGBT power supply which reduce fault rate and make sure the equipment can run reliably.
● Safe and reliable.There are reliable protection covers for the mechanical rotating parts,which is durable and very safe for operators. Automatic protections for water temperature,water pressure,phase shortage,overcurrent and undervoltage.
● Easy installation & commission and simple operation.
● Transmission mechanism frame has sufficient strength and rigidity for ease of installation of equipment
● Feeding and discharging table is using high quality steel welded firmly, which can withstand a certain impact load.
|Steel bar diameter||Automatic Control||Power Design|
|Ø10-Ø28 mm||IPC Control||KGPS350KW Quenching+KGPS160KW Tempering|
|Ø42-Ø48 mm(Anchor Bolt)||PLC Control||KGPS250KW Quenching+KGPS160KW Tempering|
|Ø30-60 mm||IPC Control||IGBT250KW Quenching+IGBT160KW Tempering|
|Ø30-Ø60 mm||PLC Control||KGPS250KW Quenching+KGPS160KW Tempering|
|Ø35-Ø60 mm||IPC Control||KGPS250KW Quenching+KGPS160KW Tempering|
|Ø30-Ø110 mm||IPC Control||KGPS400KW Quenching+KGPS400KW Tempering|
|Ø80-v110 mm||PLC Control||KGPS600KW Quenching+KGPS160KW Tempering|
As our induction heater is all customized, the above parameters are only for your reference.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)