420 stainless steel hardening
Application: Hardening & Quenching
Bar Diameter Allow: Φ20-110mm
Pipe Diameter Allow: Φ60-300mm
Length Allow:Not limited
Product Name: 420 stainless steel hardening
With advanced electromagnetic induction heating and reliable control system, Forever customized 420 stainless steel hardening equipment is mainly used for stainless steel hardening, stainless steel surface hardening and other heat treatment process.
Induction hardening is used to increase hardness and mechanical strength of steel in a specific area. Steel material will be heated to a temperature slightly higher than the upper critical (between 850-900ºC) and then cooled very quickly in a quenching medium such as oil, air, water etc.
420 stainless steel hardening with electromagnetic induction heating
- Automatic feeding and discharging
- Reliable & safe performance
- High efficiency, no preheating time
- Accurate temperature control
- Durable cooling device
- Energy saving
- Can be integrated in production lines
- Improved environmental conditions
- One sales person and one technician will serve you after you buy our stainless steel hardening equipment.
- Professional engineer will go to your plant to help you to install & debug the induction heat treatment equipment.
- 12 months quality guarantee provided.
- Free spare parts along with the induction heating equipment provided.
- Any problems during using our equipment, we will help you to solve.
|Diameter||Automatic Control||Power Design|
|Ø18-Ø28 mm(Steel bar)||PLC Control||IGBT200KW Quenching|
|Ø30-Ø70mm(Steel bar)||PLC Control||KGPS350KW Quenching|
|Ø80-Ø110(Steel bar)||PLC Control||KGPS450KW Quenching|
|Ø16-Ø32 mm(Sucker rod)||PLC Control||IGBT200KW Quenching|
As our induction heater is all customized, the above parameters are only for your reference. Please send us email to get price and detailed solution for stainless steel hardening with stainless steel size, heating temperature & production capacity per hour.