Heating: Rebar, piston rod, sucker rod, casing, tubing, round bars
Cooling way: Closed water cooling machine
Heating way: Induction heating
Rod hardening heat treatment line
Rod hardening production line is used for steel rod hardening heat treatment process with automatic adjustment of temperature. The hardening production line can be customized designed and made according to the size of the workpiece. It consists of induction heating system, feeding rack, induction heating power supply, PLC console and so on. The equipment can be equipped with infrared thermometer device, cooling tower, power transformer and low voltage distribution cabinet.
Rod hardening working process:：
Manual feeding→automatic turning rod→Transportation→hardening heating→Spraying→Rod receiving
Except for manual feeding, other processes are all automatically completed by PLC control and the entire process of production will be recorded.
|● Stainless steel pipe||● Plate, steel plate|
|● Steel bar,round bars||● Grinding rods,grinding bars|
|● Sucker rod, piston rod||● Seamless pipe,thick-walled pipe|
|● Casing, tubing||● Single prop|
|● Automotive Leaf Springs||● Wind power bolt|
|● Long bars & short bars||● Steel wire, steel strand|
● The rod is going through on the roller while rotating( roller has function to avoid rod head automatically
● In order to ensure the rotation speed of rod in transmission process, the transmission device is controlled by our CNC control system developed by ourselves
● In order to reduce rod deformation,we installed pinch rollers on both sides of inductor. At the same time, this design will avoid rod end.
● PLC controlled for heating & transmission; avoid threaded part heating automatically
(automatically adjusting rotation speed, transmission speed and heating power) ensuring more uniform quenching.
● Based on the above requirements, we design the power is 200KW, frequency is 30000Hz, actual working frequency is about 20000Hz.
● PLC main control system
Siemens PLC and 10-inch color touch screen;there is United States Raytek infrared thermometer in the inlet and outlet of the furnace,which achieves closed-loop control and production control.
If you are interested in our induction heating equipment, please send us inquiry at
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.