Application: Forging & Forming
Material Heated:Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Brass
Diameter Allow: Φ20-300mm
Length Allow:Not limited
Forging bar with induction furnace
Working process: Workers bars on the feeding machine—Automatic loading machine—Cylinder pushing bars into inductor—Chain conveyor will discharge the bars
During the whole process, all the motions are controlled by PLC, intelligent & high efficient. As different customer’s work piece and production capacity is different, our company will provide customized induction heater design as per specific bars diameter,length and material.
Different material heating temperature for forging bar:
● Steel 1200º C
● Brass 750º C
● Aluminum 500º C
Forging bar induction furnace components description
● Mediate frequency power supply: Power saving 10% -15%:No harmonics, high power factor, load output voltage is high, the load coil current is low,small power consumption.
● Automatic feeding machine: Usually we have washboard type feeding machine and chain type feeding machine
● Cylinder pushing device: For the short bars, usually we use chain conveyor; for long bars, we will use roller conveyor.
● Induction heating coils: The coils diameter, length & segments will design as per bars size.
● Control system: Siemens PLC automatic control system.
● Optional component: Closed cooling machine. With our cooling tower, you needn’t to prepare anything, only need to supply water and power, then the system will work. It is very easy to operate.
|Bar Diameter||Bar Length||Heating Temp.||Power|
|Ø 16 mm||300mm||950℃||250KW/4000Hz|
|Ø 31-80 mm||70-480mm||1250℃||500KW/2500Hz|
|Ø 120 mm||1500mm||1250℃||2000KW/1000HZ|
|Billet size||Billet length||Heating Temp.||Production capacity|
|75*75mm2||3-6 m||Room Temp.-1100℃||25T/H|
|125*125mm2||6 m||Room Temp.-1200℃||8T/H|
If you need any induction heating equipment, please send us inquiry at
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.