Application: Forging & Forging
Material Heated:Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel
Diameter Allow: Φ20-300mm
Length Allow:Not limited
Product Name: Bar forging
With energy saving power supply and reliable control system, Forever high quality bar forging furnace is used for steel bar, aluminum bar,stainless round bar induction heating before forging, extrusion & shear.
Full automatic induction forging machine with PLC feeder for forging rods,bars and billets of copper,brass,iron steel and aluminum etc.
Induction forging refers to the use of an induction heater to pre-heat metals prior to deformation using a press or hammer. Typically metals are heated to between 1,100 and 1,200 °C (2,010 and 2,190 °F) to increase their malleability and aid flow in the forging die.
Induction heating round bars for forging
- Suitable for bars/rod heating of steel,cooper,bronze and aluminum.
- Full auto feeder system for rod bars.
- Portable and light weight, easily installed beside any pressing equipment.
- Installation and operation can be very easily to use.
- The rod can be rapidly heated to forging temperature to reduce the oxidation of the rod furnace and to raise the quality of the parts.
- With a very large range of frequency adaptable the rod larger than 15mm can be heated.more rapidly and more evenly.
- Designed to work continuously everyday.
- Pneumatic rod feeding.
- High efficiency,saving energy and cost.
- Easy to change heating coil to heat rods of different size.
- No preheating required just start the machine and can heat the components to a temperature of 1350 Degree Centigrade.
|Bar Diameter||Bar Length||Heating Temp.||Power|
|Ø 16 mm||300mm||950℃||250KW/4000Hz|
|Ø 31-80 mm||70-480mm||1250℃||500KW/2500Hz|
|Ø 120 mm||1500mm||1250℃||2000KW/1000HZ|
As our induction heater is all customized, the above parameters are only for your reference.
Please contact us for price and energy saving solutions for bar forging furnace.