Induction slab heating
Application: Forging , Rolling & Heat Treatment
Heating : Plate, Sheet,Slab
Power Allow: 100KW-8000KW
Length Allow:Not limited
Induction slab heating
Forever high-power density induction slab heating system provide mill operators with the most efficient and cost effective technology for bringing even the largest steel slabs to the optional temperatures required for rolling
Induction Technology to Reduce the Cost of Heating or Reheating Steel Slabs for Rolling
● Induction reheating systems are designed to reduce fuel by taking over the slab heating process at the point in the thermal curve where gas-fired furnaces rapidly lose efficiency, about 1900 ℉.
● High efficiency electro-magnetically shunted coils and high-efficiency solid-state power units maintain the efficiency of these induction heating system throughout their operating range.
● Generally, induction-based reheating systems require just 10 percent of the floor space needed for comparable gas-fired furnaces.
● Metals which are susceptible to oxidation and scale formation if heated above certain temperatures can be accurately heated using induction heating, thus increasing yield and reducing associated steps such as pickling.
Performance characteristics of induction slab heating furnace
● Series resonant design, high power factor and small resonant component.
● The cabinet is equipped with T2 copper bars, which are sandblasted, passivated, low leakage inductance, anti-oxidation and can effectively reduce line loss.
● Intelligent quality system monitoring system: real-time monitoring of power supply operation status, powerful database, flexible storage and viewing of process parameters.
● Digital circuit wide band adaptation: wide frequency range (1 ~ 50kHz), suitable for many types of workpieces.
● Optical fiber transmission: Adopting imported optical fiber, the transmission speed is fast and the protection ability is strong, which greatly improves the stability and reliability of the whole machine.
● Surge absorption: dedicated incoming reactor to reduce harmonic pollution to the power grid.
● Automatic identification of incoming phase sequence: there is no need to manually adjust the phase sequence.
● The unique load matching test function can test the load matching situation directly after changing the load.
● Single motherboard: avoid the problem of too many contact points and high failure rate caused by the combination of multiple control panels.
|Slab size||Length||Heating Temp.||Production capacity|
|75*75mm2||3-6 m||Room Temp.-1100℃||25T/H|
|125*125mm2||6 m||Room Temp.-1200℃||8T/H|
As our induction heater is all customized, the above parameters are only for your reference.
Welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed price & solution.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.