Application: Forging & Forging
Material Heated:Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel
Diameter Allow: Φ20-300mm
Length Allow:Not limited
Product Name: IF forging furnace
Bar & Billet IF forging furnace is used for forging rod,billet of copper and steel.
IF forging process refers to using the induction heater to heat metal bar, rod, billet or bloom before prior to forging. After heating up the material, the forging process will be done on different types of machines: Forging hammer, mechanical press, hydraulic machine, screw press etc.
Material heating temperature for hot forging:
• Steel 1200º C
• Brass 750º C
• Aluminum 500º C
IF forging furnace consists of:
IF control power supply, capacitor cabinets, furnace body (aluminum or steel), machinery (hydraulic) Pour heater installations, water distributor, crucible mold (graphite crucible, iron crucible), water-cooled cables, connectors Copper
Introduction for our NEW TYPE power supply
● Power saving 10% -15%:No harmonics, high power factor, load output voltage is high, the load coil current is low,small power consumption.
● Using special transformer for electric furnace.
● 100% successful starting.Reliable frequent starting is available.
● The furnace has high reliability: This product uses the latest DSP control technology, with reasonable structure, easy commissioning & reliable performance, which has automatic protection functions including water temperature, water pressure, phase shortage, over-current, under-voltage to ensure The product is running in stable and reliable condition.
● Adopt famous brand components which reduce fault rate and make sure the equipment can run reliably, thereby reducing the shutdown probability caused by failure.
● Advanced technology & Easy maintenance: Having simple structure,perfect protection for control circuit & the most advanced touch screen control, our power supply can show complete failure and find the error.It adopts DSP control technology, which has a high processing speed, which ensures the efficient and orderly operation of the device functions. real-time computing function and real-time simulation and simulation capability.
Technical process of Induction forging heating furnace:
|Bar Diameter||Bar Length||Heating Temp.||Power|
|Ø 16 mm||300mm||950℃||250KW/4000Hz|
|Ø 31-80 mm||70-480mm||1250℃||500KW/2500Hz|
|Ø 120 mm||1500mm||1250℃||2000KW/1000HZ|
As our billet induction heater is all customized, the above parameters are only for your reference.
Welcome to contact us at email@example.com for Customized price & solution.