Induction forging furnace
|Application||Steel strip / bar / billet / wire heating for forging|
|Power||100 KW-8000 KW|
|Non standard||Professional customization|
Product Name: Induction forging furnace
Forever is providing induction forging furnace used for steel bar, steel billet, steel slab, steel strip heating before hot forging, hot rolling and warm-forming, improving production efficiency and reducing labor cost.
Automatic induction forging system drawing:
Induction forging furnace consisting of:
● Power supply: Full touch screen control, pure digital setting, with complete process record and strict purview control.The main parameters can be one key recovery of the factory settings.
● .Transmission roller table: The angle between roller axis and work piece axis is 18 ~ 21 °. The work piece is rotating and go forward at the uniform rate for uniform heating. Rollers between furnace are 304 non-magnetic stainless steel and water-cooled.
● For different sizes of work piece,the user can replace the corresponding inductors( the inductors are quick change structure, user can finish replacement within 15 minutes).
● Infrared temperature measurement : Setting infrared temperature measurement device at the discharge, so that the steel bar temperature can be controlled in the allowed range before charging into the rolling machine.
● Energy transformation : The power consumption is 280-310 KW/H for heating steel to 1000℃.
More information or videos about Induction forging heating system, please send email to Forever-induction heat treating equipment specialist.