What equipment can heat steel billets?
In the steel manufacturing industry, induction billet heater is an essential equipment in steel manufacturing or processing. But for the users, sometimes they don’t know with equipment is suitable to heat their billet when they want to invest in the machines.
You can solve your problem by Forever billet induction heating furnace for rolling. Steel billet induction heating furnace is generally divided into two types:
1.Induction heating of cold steel billets for forging or rolling, such as steel ball manufacturing or steel plate processing. This process refers to heating the billet at room temperature to 1100-1200 degrees, then rolling or forging blanks. The usual power consumption is 260-320kw / h heating a ton of billet. But the larger the capacity, the higher the efficiency. Therefore, our billet induction heating furnace is more suitable for simple size with higher efficiency.
2. On-line billet heating: After billet discharging from the continuous casting machine, the billet surface temperature will be reduced, so we need to use the induction billet heater to increase the temperature from 700-800℃ to1000-1150 degrees Celsius. In some iron and steel enterprises, they use gas furnace, but sometimes there are problems with gas furnace. They buy our steel billet reheating furnace as the second way to heat the billet and roll it.
Forever plant is a company which focuses on the development of billet induction heating furnace and has made great progress. We have completed 6 sets of high-power induction heating equipment in 2018.
1. The size of the blank is 150 x 150 x 9000mm: equipped with 2500kw 12 pulse rectifier power supply.
2. The size of the blank is 165 x 165 x 12000mm: equipped with 6000kW 12 pulse rectifier power supply.
3. The size of the blank is 120 x 120 x (2000-5000) mm: equipped with with4200kw 12 pulse rectifier power supply.
4. The size of the blank is 240 x 240 x 3000mm: equipped with 2500kw 12 pulse rectifier power supply.
5. The size of the blank is 150 x 150 x 9000mm: equipped with 2500kw 12 pulse rectifier power supply.
6. 4000KW stainless steel billet induction heating system
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of induction heating equipment is glad to be your partner in the field of induction heating.
Post time: 09-03-2018