Quenching + high temperature tempering = double heat treatment of quenching and high temperature tempering, its purpose is to make the workpiece have good 4102 comprehensive mechanical properties 1653. YUANTUO Electromechanical is a professional Hardening and tempering furnace production line manufacturer, which can be customized for you according to your process requirements.
The properties of steel hardening heat treatment furnace are as follows:
1. Energy saving IGBT water-cooled induction heating power supply control, low power consumption, high production efficiency, more than 35% than SCR power supply, high cost performance.
2. Roller table of steel quenching and tempering furnace: the axis of roller table and workpiece axis form an angle of 18-21 ° and the workpiece rotates at one side and feeds at a constant speed to make the heating more uniform. The roller table between furnace bodies is made of 304 non-magnetic stainless steel with water cooling.
3. Roller grouping: feed group, inductor group and discharge group are controlled independently, which is conducive to continuous heating without gap between workpieces.
4. The spray system adopts multi-stage spray cooling, and the pressure and flow between the spray rings can be adjusted to meet the requirements of different hardenability.
5. Temperature closed-loop control: American Raytheon infrared thermometer and German Siemens S7 are used to form a closed-loop control system for precise temperature control.
6. Industrial computer system: real time display of the working parameters of the state, workpiece parameters memory, storage, printing, fault display, alarm and other functions.
7. Energy conversion of Hardening and tempering heat treatment furnace: quenching method is adopted, power consumption per ton is 260-280 degrees.
8. According to the needs of users, remote operation platform with touch screen or industrial computer system is provided.
9. Specially customized man-machine interface, highly humanized operation instructions.
10. Full digital, high depth adjustable parameters, so that you can control induction heating equipment handy.
The heat treatment process of steel includes annealing, normalizing, quenching, tempering and surface heat treatment. Tempering includes quenching and tempering treatment and aging treatment. Tempering of steel: according to the desired mechanical properties, the quenched steel is reheated to a certain temperature (350 ℃ ~ 650 ℃), and the carbon is precipitated in the form of fine and uniform cementite. With the increase of tempering temperature, carbide particles increase, yield point and tensile strength decrease, hardness and brittleness decrease, elongation and shrinkage increase. The purpose is to eliminate the internal stress produced by quenching to obtain the expected mechanical properties.
There are three kinds of tempering: medium temperature tempering and low temperature tempering.
High temperature tempering: 500 ℃ ~ 650 ℃
Medium temperature tempering: 300 ℃ ~ 450 ℃
Low temperature tempering: 150 ℃ ~ 250 ℃
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of induction heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 07-22-2020