The daily maintenance of medium frequency induction heating furnace should include regular maintenance and inspection of the main executive components of the equipment, which can not only ensure the smooth production, but also prolong the service life of induction heat treatment equipment and components. Therefore, manufacturers should have specific provisions on the contents, methods, tools used, purposes required, maintenance cycle and executor of each maintenance project.
1. Check whether the power supply, the medium-frequency quenching equipment cooling water path, the cooling system has the water leakage, the blockage phenomenon, the flow rate is abnormal, the water pressure and the temperature are in the normal range, and the like, in particular, the water path for the booster pump to be cooled by the sensor needs to be carefully checked, Otherwise, the light will burn the sensor when the part is heated, and the heavy person will damage the power supply.
2. Check whether the water level of the distilled water tank is normal to the equipment that uses the distilled water to cool the high-power electronic device.
3. When the induction heating equipment is in operation, check whether the indicator light on the control board of the integrated circuit is abnormal, and whether there is abnormal sound or smell.
4. Check whether the wiring of the electric component of the regular operation is loose, whether the structure is deformed, whether the instrument pointer is flexible, the digital display data is accurate, and whether the axial flow fan of the cooling device is reliable.
5. Keep the medium-frequency quenching furnace clean, especially the high-pressure output part is often dust-removed, decontaminated and prevented from climbing.
6. Make a detailed record in the shift diary when recording, repairing and replacing components of the process parameters of the part heating part.
7. When the new process is reformulated, the turn ratio of the transformer, the capacity of the capacitor and the process parameters shall be recorded. In the case of any condition, the working contents of the class, the name and date of the operator shall be stored in the computer, and the basis of the maintenance experience will be summarized later.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 06-21-2019