induction heat treatment equipment originates from the electromagnetic induction phenomenon discovered by Faraday, that is, alternating current produces induction current in conductors, which leads to conductor heating. In 1890, Swedish technicians invented the first induction melting furnace, slotted cored furnace, and the American invented closed slot cored furnace in 1916. Since then, induction heating technology has gradually entered the practical stage. The rapid development of power electronic devices and technology in the 20th century. The development of Induction heat treatment furnace technology has been greatly promoted.
First, the characteristics of induction heating equipment: induction heating equipment has the characteristics of fast, clean, energy-saving, easy to achieve automation and on-line production, high production efficiency and so on. It is an internal heat source, belongs to a non-contact heating mode, can provide high power density, has a high degree of flexibility in heating surface and depth, can work in all kinds of carrier gas (air, protective gas, vacuum), the loss is very low, and there is no physical pollution. In line with the policy of environmental protection and sustainable development, it is one of the green and environmentally friendly heating processes. Induction heating equipment and controllable atmosphere heat treatment, vacuum heat treatment less non-oxidation technology has become the mainstream of heat treatment technology.
Second, its main applications are as follows:
(1) the smelting of non-ferrous metals, heat treatment of metal materials, forging, extrusion, rolling and other profile production of heat transmission, welded pipe production weld.
(2) Mechanical manufacture, quenching of various mechanical parts, tempering, annealing and normalizing heat treatment after quenching, and heat permeability before pressure processing.
(3) sealing of light industry, cans and other packaging, such as the sealing packaging of famous Lile bricks.
(4) the heating of vacuum deaeration of electrons and tubes.
(5) Special applications, such as plasma, surfacing, etc.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 06-21-2019